Monday, December 1, 2008

Decemberrrrr of the Uno

FLAHGH I hate winter. It's magical and oh so ROMANTIC OHOHO but meh, It's not like my family will be doing much of anything for Christmas. My Brother managed to find our plastic tree...somewere, but we coulnt set it up in our lil' spaceless motel. No matter how much he gripes about it.

Naw.

If he gripes then...

MERRY X-MAS TO ME.

MERRY X-MAS TO ME.

PUT UP THE POINTLESLY ADORNED PIECE OF STRINGED PARIS GREEN.

OH MERRY X-MAS TO ME.

>8/

Bahhhhhhhhh -not in the spirit-

Inside voice-*mentally shaking me by the shoulders with a stern face*

The month has only just begun and you're already bemoaning a bad year? It's been a WONDROUS one for you. You will toast to these memorable times with the most sincere of heart stirs. Don't spread your negativity all over those you live for...

.......................

-shoving a lighted pipe of foreign unpronounceable shit into my brain-

SHUT UP I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING GOSH.

...I'm gonna watch Guillermo del Toro movies now 8D~~~

1 comment:

  1. :< I'll be drawing you christmasy things
    because I lahv me some Sparkz and makin you ahhh HAPPY <3 ;;; I miss you so damn much you don't even knowwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete